Tuesday 24 May 2011

Pixies SS11 Collection for Lipsy!


Ummm HOW CUTE is that middle picture? OMG! Pixie Lott's Spring/Summer 2011 Collection launched today! So, of course, I was straight onto the website checking out the pieces. Pixie Lott is one of my biggest fashion inspirations, so you can imagine my excitement when I found out last year that she was creating a collection for Lipsy. And my excitement grows every time I hear she's designing a new collection. Now, obviously I'm in love with each and every one of the pieces but here are my top 5 must-haves from the collection...

Asymmetric Bandeau Dress £60
This is so perfect for a summer party- tie die is so in for summer and the colours and cut make it modern and chic rather than hippie.


Beaded Vest Top £38
This vest top is totally gorgeous right? Perfect for any day, LOVE this!


Studded Dress £55
This is so gorgeous. The nude colour is perfect for all skin tones. Don't forget a belt at the waist.


Lace Trim Dress £55
Vintage and beautiful. This is totally perfect for a day at the park or a summer party or BBQ.


Frill Maxi Dress £58
I'm not brave- or tall- enough to carry off a maxi dress, but if you are then you need this one!



Interested in fashion design? Check out PixieTV on lipsy.co.uk for some really cool videos taking you through the whole process. Warning: you'll get hooked! I am, she's so cute! Here's the first video.

Thanks for reading
Daisy❋

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea she was designing a collection! I love Pixie's style and the pieces she created are great - I'm especially loving the nude and the party dress. Well scratch that, I'm loving the other pieces just as much!

    xoxo, Melanie
    glamorouslyromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, i just totally love it all!

    ReplyDelete